First thing I have to say about this tea is that new material can still be found at a great deal like this cake here. $55 for 200g for what this is… great deal.
Now I have to get on to some other thoughts that I’ll make concise.
1) I disagree with Chawangshop about this tea having a bitterness to it.
2) The ‘fast huigan’ is a real thing with this, no way to not take a sip and not realize how quick it hits
3) There’s a good blend going on with what was pressed here. I found a three leaf and a bud in my first session with many 2 leaf one bud as well.
4) Very clean, but the astringency builds upon itself as the mouth is bombarded with hot liquids :p
5) I should of drank the lower end prior to the higher end… woops
It’ll be hard to not buy a cake of this before I get through trying the others though as this is something I think is my type of newer material.