Tea and chocolate experimentation, take #2!
This time around I went with a classic; chocolate dipped strawberries! My spin on it, however, was to use a white chocolate base and mix in some kiwi flavoured matcha. Everyone knows that strawberry kiwi is a killer combination!
- Like the grapes, the crack of the chocolate with the juicy strawberry is very satisfying
- The creaminess is really good too
- It’s definitely a sweet treat, but I like that it’s fruity through and through
- Also a touch of a floral quality to the matcha too
- Best part is that I can share with Kandyce who is allergic to cocoa