So, I saw the other day that the Sears in my mall was selling these little sample packets of For Tea’s Sake’s iced tea line up on clearance for a dollar, and I remember REALLY enjoying this one so I bought the last sample packet. I mean, for a dollar what do you have to lose!?
- Oolong base was stronger this time around than I remember it being
- Quite grassy/‘lawn clipping’ like
- The strawberry & melon notes are every bit as smooth, sweet, and lush
- Really refreshing!
- In a way, it’s a TOUCH candy like: the melon isn’t convincingly natural/realistic
- Still really good though! Very happy I got to revisit!