9 Sep 2020
- 7g in 230ml Yixing teapot [[Hybrid brewing]]
- Dry leaf smells nice.
- Rinsed once. Wet leaves have a mysterious, rich sweetness to them on top of the typical ‘crystal cavern’ clear mineral scent
- First infusion (95˚C, 25s):
- Wet leaves and Tea liquor both have incredibly distinct, beautiful aroma of honey dates. Super flavourful and sweet. The texture of this tea is silky and almost syrupy. Want to rate it a 95 already!
- Second infusion (96˚C, 45s):
- Now got more of that classic ‘astringent green tea’ aroma to it. Might have oversteeped a bit.
- Cold Brew (5 hours): Flavourful though not sweet, lovely body to it and no astringency (unlike another raw pu-erh I’ve cold-brewed).
- My Rating: 91
Notes: Honey Date, Mineral
Flavors: Dates, Mineral