Okay, this gets a bit more of a bump up. It makes a really nice cold-brewed fizzy iced tea!
Cold-brewed fizzy iced tea:
1. In a lidded glass carafe, put:
-* 2 liters cold seltzer water
-* 3 heaping teaspoons of Sun’s Up
-* 2 heaping teaspoons of sugar
2. Cuss while running for the sink because you forgot that adding sugar to seltzer water makes it fizz up.
3. Clean the outside of the carafe.
4. Add another teaspoon of Sun’s Up to the carafe to replace what was lost in the fizzing up.
5. Put the lid on.
6. Put the carafe in the fridge.
7. Check on it periodically to watch it turn a gorgeous pink color.
8. For lunch the next day, put your tea basket over a tall glass and pour the iced tea through it to strain.
9. Sip contentedly, enjoying the coolness of the mint with the sharpness of the hibiscus and seltzer.
10. Eye the rest of the carafe greedily.