Hints of summer fruits in an aromatic body deepened by roasted almonds, dates & figs
When we think of cloistered Italian monks during the Middle Ages, images of artfully lettered books and scrolls with hand painted borders, a cappella choirs and carefully tended vineyards comes to mind. Lesser known may be the herbal recipes that were tightly guarded secrets handed down from herb master to apprentice. Amaretto is one of these delicious and healthful herbal elixirs whose fame has survived the centuries; So Italian in its delicious combination of fruit, herb and nut flavors that tantalize and seduce your palate! Teeccino’s Almond Amaretto takes you back to a quieter time when we dearly valued exotic herbs, fruits and spices from far off places we couldn’t dream of visiting. Allow a cup of Almond Amaretto to sweetly transport you there!
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural amaretto flavor* , organic figs. Contains: Almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
• When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
• Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
• Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
• Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
• Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
• Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
• Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
• Iced Teeccino is delicious too!
• Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
• Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
• Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
• Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
• Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
• Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
• Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
• Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
• Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 – 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
• The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
• Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
• Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
• 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.