Last week was pretty busy for me (strangely, since I was actually on holiday!), so the next few notes are mostly just the bullet points I noted down while sipping on the tea or soon afterwards. I’m back at work today, sadly, and it feels all the worse for having been away. I’m still waiting for a contract for my new job, which has been a bit of a rollercoaster if I’m perfectly honest. I’m sure I’ll feel a lot better about things once I’m finally able to resign, and hopefully that’ll be soon. In the meantime, there’s tea!
- This one smells gorgeous; really autumnal!
- Unfortunately, the flavour is mostly hibiscus; quite tart & sour.
- There’s a hint of red apple underlying, quite sharp & crisp. Definitely not floury/floral.
- Spicing is light, but pleasant. Vaguely reminiscent of pumpkin spice spices – cinnamon, clove, maybe a little ginger. Could be stronger.
- On the whole, not a favourite. It’s too similar to lots of other bagged fruit blends – too much hibi, and consequent sourness.
- Repeated sips begin to remind me of cherry tunes? Sweet/medicinal artificial cherry flavour.