Our Fengqing Ancient Tree Chun Jian Raw Pu-erh is made exclusively from the leaves of the ancient large leaf tea tree, which is over 500 years old. Chun Jian stands for the teas picked during a specific time period, which lasts only from March 10th to April 20th. Tea picked at this time is known to possess exceptionally fresh and aromatic qualities, as well as an abundance of amino acids.
Compared to Ripe Pu-erh, this Raw Pu-erh has far more antioxidants, more bitter notes, yet an unforgettable lingering sweet aftertaste. When enjoying, take a look at its distinct bright yellowish-green color and savor every sip of the strong honey fruit taste.
• Place of Origin: Fengqing County, Lincang, Yunnan Province, China
• Harvest Time: Chun Jian (March 10 – April 20), 2012
• Production Date: July 2012
• Weight: 357gr
• Dry Leaf: Evenly compressed leaves, 1 bud and 2 to 3 top leaves.
• Aroma: Fresh aroma with fruity notes
• Flavor: Very bright, yet smooth, full of honey notes and a touch of pleasant bitterness and a quick sweet finish.
• Tea Tree: Fengqing large leaf species, over 500 years old