Throat Soother Tea – Licorice Lemongrass
For throat discomfort
ONE BOX CONTAINS 12 TEA BAGS
Contains Natural and Organic Ingredients
Safe for Everyday Use
» When can I drink it/ What is it for?
- Anytime or For Sore throat, Strep throat, Mild throat infections, Throat irritation, Cough, Allergies.
» What does the tea taste like?
- The Throat Soother tea is very flavorful with licorice and lemongrass as the prominent flavors. The tea tastes mildly sweet as it contains stevia, the naturally sweet herb.
» How do the ingredients work in my system?
- The tea is a safe and thoughtful blend of expectorant (herbs that help bring up mucus and other material from the lungs, bronchi and trachea) and anti-inflammatory herbs.
• Licorice is the best known natural expectorant and anti inflammatory herb. It helps to soothe the mucus membranes. It also acts as the bodys natural corticosteroid and decreases generation of damaging molecules called free radicals. Licorice is commonly used in Ayurvedic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Not recommended for people suffering from high blood pressure.
• Lemongrass is a refreshing herb that helps to relieve exhaustion, clear headaches and combats stress.
• Pepper helps to combat common cold and flu. It also stimulates blood circulation, which in turn ensures that all body systems work well.
• Coriander seeds are anti inflammatory and help reduce inflammation at the site of infection. They also boost immunity.
Echinacea Purpurea Root contains phytochemicals that boost immunity and help fight infections at the onset.
» Are Accompaniments Recommended?
- The taste can be enhanced with lemon and honey. Honey increases the efficacy of the other herbs.
» Is it safe for children?
- Yes, only in a mild or diluted form. For children, the tea can be made using one tea bag in14oz of water. However, not more than half a cup should be fed to the child per day.
» Are there any warning/precautions?
- Do not use if you have high blood pressure or if you suffer from any kind of auto immune disorder. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.